Monday, October 16, 2006

Fufu the hamster-terror

My friend Max (M-the-V) has been coaching friends how to break the necks of their toys. Which I thought was a fun thing to do to my monkey toy since the monkey hasn't been good and have been up to monkey business with me. And besides, I need to show my power as a hamster-terrier.

Come here monkey

I tried to imagine that monkey is Mr Rain (hee, dont let Eil knows. She probably wont be too happy to know if I try to chew him)
By the way, Eil decided not to go to his concert coz $888 is too.... costly and $188 is a waste of money to be sitting right at the back of the stadium of 7000 people. She'll wait and get the concert DVD instead (what a cheapskate, hee). Never mind Eil, I'll help you take revenge...



Then before you know it, the tail came out. Haa.. I happily grab the tail to keep it as my victory prize.



What's left of Mr Rain *opps* I mean monkey is the head. Haaa. Eil tried to take photos of the monkey's ripped out limbs and stuffings but felt that it was too gruesome to be shown.
Hey Max, how did you think I fare? Am I doing this right? Hee :)

19 comments:

Jay said...

Wow, I better stay out of your way. Will you rip me up like the monkey too?

~Jay

Fu Fu said...

Hi Jay, Of course not. You're my friend, the monkey got it coz it was messing with me.

~ fufu

Sunshade said...

You are a GOOOOOD son Fufu. What would our hoomans do without us?? Good for you for chewing the tail off Mr. Rain (oops..didn't know he had a tail...).

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

T-man Angel said...

That Mr Rain had it coming to him! You are acting more like a dog each day :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing feat of dogness lil guy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

The Army of Four said...

You're sure earning your DOG status, FuFu! Way to go!
Tail wags,
Storms

fee said...

cool, fufu! way to go! goodbye mr monkey rain!

loves,
fee

Anonymous said...

Next ... practice your head shakes ... you can do it without a toy at first ... just do it at night when no one can see you or they might think you're having seizures, heh heh heh ...

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Fu Fu!! I'm incredibly impressed! I see that my tutelage is making a huge difference in your life. That dumb monkey had it coming to him. It is a shame Eli didn't feel we could handle the gruesome dismembered body.

I agree that this is an excellent example of your dog-ness. I also agree with Zach, you need to keep working on your head shake, that way you can intimade the monkey head.

Good job, big thumbs up!

M-the-V

IndyPindy said...

Wow FuFu, you are little but I would not want you to get mad at me!

Sam I Am said...

fufu~
Are you sure your not an chihuahua!!!Thats totally fabulous.That's one way to get revenge on that evil monkey..sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

Grayscale said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2844/3300/320/fu_tail2.jpg

eh, SUPER CUTE!

Anonymous said...

way to go fufu! :) help your mom let off some steam and teach Mr Rain to make the concert tickets so expensive! :p hee hee... what's better, instead of going to the concert, she can now stay home with you and play :)

love..
chiyo

Fu Fu said...

Hey Sunshade, Yeah "Mr Rain" had a pink monkey tail. heee

Hi T-Man, Buster, Storms and Fee. Woof woof and bye bye monkey. haaa

Zach, really ok then I'll practice head shakes at nite. Dont wanna the humans to think I'm crazy..

Hi Max, Thanks. I learnt those from you the master.

Hey Butchy & Snickers, Really slam dunk?

Indy, I would never attack you. You're my friend

Hi Sam, nope. I dont think I'm a CHH the last I checked. :)

Hello salchicha & lilly, maybe you guys should try these on the pigs.

Hello Cheater. You're cute too

Hi Chiyo. Yup, she'll stay home with me. Haa


~ fufu

Toby said...

Fufu!~

You are one tough little guy!

Toby

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You are MIGHTY!!!!

Fu Fu said...

Hi Toby and Turbo. Thanks I hope I look tough enough so people dont bully me. hee

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaah FuFu! Way to go! I am soooo proud of you! You de-stuffed your monkey just like I de-stuff my stuffie toys. I think you've got a little dachshund in you buddy, hee, hee! Tell Eil you need some more stuffed friends and fast!

Keep up the good work!

Your pal,
Roo

Fu Fu said...

Hey Roo, will your mom gets mad when you de-stuff your toys. Haa. Yeah I hope to get more toys...

~ fufu