Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fufu been tagged!

Oh boy... I just found out that I've been tagged. Not once but twice. heee.. :)
First by Huskee boy then by MoonShadow. That must mean that I'm popular. But can I be tagged more then once?? Hum.. never mind

The rule is that:
"The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog".

Problem is I don't know much furries with blogs (coz not all hamsters are clever like me to have a blog) and those that I know of are already tagged.
So I shall just contribute the 5 weird things/habits about myself first then tag others when I have more friends. Any kind soul out there willing to be tag by me? hee.. :)

1. I have to turn 2-3 rounds on the spot in a corner before curling up my tail and pee. (dont ask why, it's my instinct)



2. I can do yoga (to be describe in details in future post)

3. I have a bald patch on my back which result in me getting nickname like botak fu.

4. Although I have stairs in my house, I like to 'climb' to upper floors using the metal bars of the cage.

5. I like to pick up my food dish in my mouth and carry it like a doggie to the ground floor. If anyone put the dish back upstairs, I'll repeat and bite it down again.

No comments: