Friday, August 04, 2006

Fufu like rice!

I like to eat rice, plain or fried. The family will always give me and Bibi a few grains when they do cook rice.



By now, you must be thinking that I eat everything that the family gives me.
Well actually no. I do not like to eat certain food. I do not like potato chips. Eil tried giving me some when she was munching but I just turn my face away.

Hey, I know my msg ok.. and I dont like spicy food and I dont like corns that are left in the fridge for too many days. I like them when they are fresh ok. hee

The other day, the mum of the family thought that it'll be nice to let me drink herbal tea (liang char) as the weather is so hot these days. So she poured some in a spoon and put it in front of me. I had a try and ran to hide as fast as I can. hee. :)

No comments: