Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The escape that fails

Today while the mum of the family was cleaning my cage, she left the door open.
Haa.. I tot i would make my way out for a little exploration



I quite clever right, I can climb out of the cage with my strong arms. hee..
So I just climb out and since I was unfamilar outside of my cage, I climbed real slow and sniff my way around..



Then the mom spotted me outside and she thought that I was trying to escape, since she dont dare to pick me up with her hands she use a plastic spoon and try to push me back into my cage.
Then I was panicking also. I can't remember how it happened, suddenly I dropped back into my cage again. I was in shock that I faster run back to my tree trunk and hide.



Hum... she could have just tell me to go back, no need to push me mah. Make me so scare. I swear I wasn't going to escape... I was just..... looking around only. Anyway, who's gonna feed me treats if I leave.

All's ok now. The mum has given me some treats and I'm back to sleeping after my treats. Hee..
Maybe next time I should just take a peek and return to my cage faster so that they dont know that I've been out.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Fu Fu, you better not run out from your cage so often... later you get lost.

I got lost twice in my life.. it's very scary... I cannot find my own way back home.. luckily my family managed to find me.

Fu Fu said...

ok.. today when the mum clean the cage i only peep from my house. I dont dare to climb out already.

~ fufu